Who has moved from CBR to another moderate???

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
Has there been anyone moved from CBR to CSR or PO????
We have ressies in Oct for ASMu and had decided before we knew about CBR closing that we wanted to go ahead and move up to a moderate.
Well, when I called .........NO ROOM AT THE INN!!! even at regular price is what I was told!! Except maybe a king room at CSR at regular price!!
I have seen a lot of people saying they were headed to AKL or Poly, but not really that many saying they were headed to CSR or PO!! has this been an option???
Or is Poly and AKL really going to be that crowded also???
I was told there is room at AKL with AP discounts still. But that was it!! NOTHING ELSE!

Not sure what we should be expecting when we get there. :confused:

We were moved to CSR from CBR. I called Disney on Wed of last week and requested the change myself---I didn't even give them the chance to upgrade me.At the time I wanted peace of mind, and I had a desperate need to KNOW for sure where we would be staying, thus didn't wait for my phone call.

But, I'm perfectly happy that we will be at CSR.

Its a bit scary to know that they are completely booked though.Thats unsettling. I wonder if it is because of convention people, or because of the CBR thing???

Is there a way to find out if CSR has a convention that week???

BTW---Look at our countdown clocks Cindyfan...........they are almost identical!
COOL HUH??? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just wanted you to know I was offered to move to CSR or POR, POFQ. I was offereed this at no extra charge. But if we wanted to upgrade to a deluxe AKL or POLY we could do that for a little extra money. I of course took the AKL upgrade. I got a sav view for 99.11 a night. I think a lot of people will be taking an upgrade. I mean for the price why not. I have also checked the web site and they are still offering rooms for CSR. I hope I've helped a little bit.

Just trying to nudge this back up to the front of the boards Cindyfan.........Don't know if you've seen my reply yet or not ;)

Chris

TooBoyz4us......KOOL:Pinkbounc
You will be arriving just a few hours before us!
I also saw your post on the other thread!
We have been to CSR and I really love it! My DH just did not like the convention/business atmosphere. I didn't notice it so much, but he did because he travels and the site of men walking around the food court or lounge with cell phones hits to close to home....if you know what I mean.
If not for that.....we would choose CSR all the time....that is if we could get a discount!:(
I actually emailed WDW to question/comment/complain about the lack of availability in moderates now that CBR is closing.
If we can't end up with an AP discount at CSR we will still be happy at All Star.
But we were at CBR in June and they were working on the food court then.....not a huge inconvenience....but still takes away from the atmosphere!! So that was why we turned down CBR when I first made ressies. otherwise we would be in the same boat as you and might have ended up at CSR afterall!!

So it kinda stinks that those of us that already put up with the mess didn't get any consideration.:(

No big deal!!:)
We will be at WDW and that is what counts.

Did you also say you were going to the MNSSHP??

:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter