~Who Has Had A Fractured Knee?

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
Hello, sitting here. lol quick back story..I am in need of 2 knee replacements. Which the plan is to do on June 6th. February 7th. fell on ice, and now in cast for torn achilles tendon.
Cast pulling on the better of the two knee's. While in class on Friday. I heard a crack (along with everyone in my class) we were doing a mapping exercise outside, had to go sit down in Lab ...

Still hurt bad, after class....went to Dr. took x~rays, they can see a fracture in the top of my Tibia. They braced it, and I am still in cast for AT! So I am on crutches! No work, no school till they find out how bad it is.

MRI this morning..Dr. on Thursday.
What have some of you all gone thru with this? It hurts, any slight twists or turns..brutal!!

I am in school full time (adult back at college) which come hell or high water I will finish... but I hope it will not effect my job!
I keep reading crap online...(I know) and all I see is surgery!! I cannot DO that right now! lol
please tell me some one out there has just been braced??
PLEASE??

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter