Who has best school supply deals this week?

MomtoGKC

DIS Veteran
I've been away for the week and wasn't able to get my Sunday paper. I am going away again next week and won't be back until tge day before school starts so I'd like to shop this week. I just looked at the list and between three kids I am supposed to buy 80 items! And that's not including their supplies, just items to donate to the classes. So, I'd love to hear who has the best deals this week if anyone looked at the ads yesterday.

Thank you!

It might be helpful to know what state you are in?

I know in Hawaii, right now Longs has the best deals going, but that won't help you unless you are here;)

Have you checked online? Many places have the flyers online.

Either the sales have not started here yet, or they are not going to be so hot.

I started doing my shopping today at Walmart and a grocery store.

Got :

2- 150pk College Ruled Paper (.75 each)
1- 40ct Pencil Top Erasers ($.97)
1- 12pk Colored Pencils ($.97)
1- 12pk Colored Markers ($.97)
1- 24pk Pencils ($.94)
1- 10pk Pencil Grips ($1.27)
2- Composition Books ($1.00 each)
2- 10pk Ball Point Pens ($1.00 each)
1- 50ct Paper Clips ($1.00)

We have 3 different scientific calculators (2 from yard sales and one from last year), he already has his binder and backpack (from last year), so we will figure out the rest when he gets his schedule (he is a Freshman in HS this year). I think I got the most important thing though.

Either the sales have not started here yet, or they are not going to be so hot.

I started doing my shopping today at Walmart and a grocery store.

Got :

2- 150pk College Ruled Paper (.75 each)
1- 40ct Pencil Top Erasers ($.97)
1- 12pk Colored Pencils ($.97)
1- 12pk Colored Markers ($.97)
1- 24pk Pencils ($.94)
1- 10pk Pencil Grips ($1.27)
2- Composition Books ($1.00 each)
2- 10pk Ball Point Pens ($1.00 each)
1- 50ct Paper Clips ($1.00)

We have 3 different scientific calculators (2 from yard sales and one from last year), he already has his binder and backpack (from last year), so we will figure out the rest when he gets his schedule (he is a Freshman in HS this year). I think I got the most important thing though.

You didn't happen to notice the price of a 24 count Crayola Crayons, did you? I think I missed the lowest price on them a couple weeks ago when we were on vacation.

You didn't happen to notice the price of a 24 count Crayola Crayons, did you? I think I missed the lowest price on them a couple weeks ago when we were on vacation.

The crayola 24 pack is 40 cents at Walmart now.....they were 25 cents last year :(

Thanks- think I will head to Walmart today. I am in Florida and actually hot some OK deals at Publix yesterday. The only ones I remember are 24 crayola crayons 3/$1 and comp notebooks 2/$1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter