Who gonna win it all in the NBA

I'm still hoping for the Sixers. Admittedly, I choose the teams I pull for based on whether or not they have a Tar Heel on the roster. That's where my allegiance lies.

How could we not root for Paul, it would be great if he gt a ring at 36

I would love to see Paul win a championship, but more importantly to me I want Cam Johnson to win a ring. :o

We are huge Bucks fans ❤️
So sad to see them fall apart in the second half last night.
Hope we win at home on Thursday...

The Bucks need a new coach!

You know if The Freak doesnt get a ring, chances are greater of him sgning with Toronto

I don’t think Giannis will leave Milwaukee (hope not, anyway). His family is very settled there and his mom doesn’t want to leave.

How could we not root for Paul, it would be great if he gt a ring at 36

That win would make me ecstatic!

Well Chris Paul has entered the NBA"a health and safety protocol setup.

It is a who knows right now, minimum first part of the Western Conference Finals. So sad to hear.

. :wizard: - This is what I wish for him and for the team and everyone involved with the quarantine needed.

KD Just started a fake Twitter account to say that the Sixers are going to win it all

the man is a great player and a nut

We are huge Bucks fans ❤
So sad to see them fall apart in the second half last night.
Hope we win at home on Thursday...

The Bucks need a new coach!

I don’t think Giannis will leave Milwaukee (hope not, anyway). His family is very settled there and his mom doesn’t want to leave.

I would like him to stay also, but thats not how NBA works, the players control leagues and teams up with there buddies in big glamorous cities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter