Who going to WDW in May 2007

patches07

DIS Veteran
Hello all Disney Fans
My husband and i will be in the magic place from May 11 to May 18. Staying at POR. Anybody else going to be there.

:maleficen :stitch: :goofy: :ccat:

I'llbe at BWI 4/30 - 5/5 :thumbsup2

Any other Dissers want to do a Jellyrolls meet that week?

:goodvibes Im planning on visiting WDW in May havent pick dates yet. Need to seewhen Paul Revere and the Raiders play at International Flower and Garder Fest. Flower Power concert. :cool1: :banana:

It looks as if I'll be there May 16-22 at ASMovies.

puggymom said:
I'llbe at BWI 4/30 - 5/5 :thumbsup2

Any other Dissers want to do a Jellyrolls meet that week?

I won't be solo, but my parents will be along on the trip so DH and I will get to go out a few nights. DH may leave early due to work issues. We are there from April 20 - May 4, but the first few days of May are when DH might be gone. He's not a DISer and won't really understand wanting to meet up with strangers. Plus, he's very sensitive to smoke, and might not be able to stay at Jellyrolls too long. So I might be up for a meet in early May after he's gone! Nearer the time I'll have a better idea. I love Jellyrolls!

We will be there from May 19-26 at BWV's in a one bedroom. First big stay in a one bedroom!

I'll be there May 14 - 18!!! Taking my grown DD's for a girls only trip at the WL!!! They just rolled their eyes at me when I excitedly announced that I hoped Davy Jones would be there our very first night!!!! They remember him from the Brady Bunch episode! :rotfl2:

My boyfriend and I are staying offsite (Courtyard by Marriott Lake Buena Vista) from may 5th untill may 17th.

The husband and I will be there 5/16-21 at the Poly. I cannot wait!

Ooh have fun!...I'm hoping to go in May...2008!
Went in May last year, right before Memorial Day. It was a perfect time to go!

I'll be there May 17th-22nd at Pop for my first SOLO trip! I'm really happy I'm going but I also have some doubts about the solo tip part. But I think I'll really enjoy it.

I'll be at BWI from May 26-30. A Jellyrolls meet sounds like fun! Anyone in town at the end of the month that would want to do a Jellyrolls meet then?

I'll be at BWI from May 26-30. A Jellyrolls meet sounds like fun! Anyone in town at the end of the month that would want to do a Jellyrolls meet then?
Hey Debi - I think Liz (twotoohappy) will be there at that time and you KNOW where she'll be hanging out!! :lmao:
boomhauer said:
OH, that stinks. I'll be there for 2 days solo, then my buddy you met last year will be there with me for 3 days.

Oh well - Have a great time!
We'll definitely have to cross paths one of these trips!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!