who gives the least amount of food

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
bought one too many q/c vouchers ( should have taken off my shoes and used my fingers *and* toes to count evidently:o ) and so where would I mess up my diet least by using an extra one....Tusker, Tangerine, Lotus Blossom, Beaches ( ignore that last one..just the ice cream a lone would do me in lol). I could use it for another meal but that would mean no cheese soup at leCelliar

evidently this is not a widely held concern (lol) but I am still wondering...:sunny: so up it goes

Sorry I have given your question much thought and given myself a:headache: trying to come up with good answer. I can't,my experience is it seems every place we have eaten at Disney gives you huge portions.Many times DW and I have to split meals because I'm diabetic and if I ate all they put on my plate I would be shooting up insulin like:crazy2: LOLThat said I'm not trying to make light of your question which is a good one but tough for many to give you a reply that will help.Sorry this is not much of a reply I just wanted you know I think many on board would give you answer if we could.::yes::

thanks I know people would help if they could, I was just teasing..maybe I'll go to the connections thread and pick out some not so good value places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter