Who exercised this weekend???

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
I did - on Sat I walked 30 mins on the treadmill and boy did I work up a sweat. 25 mins at 3.0 and 5 mins at 3.5. To anyone who has used treadmills a lot will it eventually get easier to do those 5 mins at 3.5 and even longer? Does it eventually feel as comfortable as a walk at a lower speed? Thanks!

Saturday - over 11,000 steps on the pedometer, including the 2 mile WATP

Sunday - over 10,000 steps on the pedometer, including a 3 mile walk with hubby

I did the 4 mile WATP Express and added weights. It was a really good workout. Sunday was my rest day.

Melanie

I have increased my speed on the TM did 14 laps about 3.5 mi…did 5k at 4 mph and went the rest at 3.5 mph. I am hoping to still participate in a 5k next month. The knees are “feeling” it a bit at this point so will have to see. I did the Pilates 50 min workout as well. Then yesterday DH and I went for a 5 k stroll though the park. It was a beautiful weekend.

I am finally improving with the exercise routine, now to get the other side balanced…and on to the weight loss part as I have succeeded on gaining 3 pounds over the last couple of weeks.

I finally got back into the groove and got onto the treadmill yesterday for about 30 minutes. I would've gone longer but the a/c was broken in our complex exercise room and it was dang hot in there already!!

I'm trying to get back on track with the exercise reward chart I had gotten from Kamy. 4 more aeorbics and 4 pilates and I get a handsome reward!!

Saturday I went for a long walk down the promenade in Blackpool (Seaside town in North of England). Sunday I went for another long walk around our local lake and then in the evening I worked out (aerobics) for about an hour.

I did! Worked out at Curves on Saturday, and biked almost 8 miles (with two hills each way) on Sunday. Oh yeah!

I did. DH and I walked on Saturday, and I cut the grass yesterday, which I consider exercise since I worked up quite a sweat.

I did!!

I did my 1/2 hr workout at Curves Friday night - then drove up to NYC for the weekend, and walked TONS!!!! Not sure exactly what amount of walking I did, but no cabs were taken at all (and subway only to go down to Ground Zero).

Wish I had remembered to take my pedometer!!

I did!
I walked 2 miles between Sat and Sun and did and hour and a half od Yoga! :)

It feels so good to finally have the energy to move again!

I walked on the treadmill for 1 hour on Friday at 4.0. Then on Saturday and Sunday, I was in Nikko and hiked all over, looking at temples and shrines, then took a 2 hour walk around a lake near Nikko on Sunday. It showed up on the scale this morning as a loss! Yea!

I walked/jogged 1 1/2 miles (IN THE RAIN!) Sat morning and then took a 3 mile walk with DH Sat night.

Sun I walked/jogged 1 1/2 miles (This time no rain though:D )

We walked around Vegas so much I wore the skin off the bottoms of my feet! Well, not really, but I did get blisters from all the walking! We walked all over the place! We also swam in the pool at our hotel every day. I came home exhausted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter