who else would I ask?

MKCP5

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am trying to find the answr and getting nowhere s I figured I would ask here because SOMEONE will know!!

I am having trouble with the rug in my family room bunching up under the chair. It's not a terribly expensive rug, but decent, but it doesn't seem to matter what we do, the rug buckles under the chair. How do I solve this? Or is it just a crummy rug and I'm out of luck for putting furniture on top of it.

Help!! It's driving me crazy!!!

Have you tried rug tape? It's double sided tape that keeps the rug in place. It worked for me.

Okay, I am trying to find the answr and getting nowhere s I figured I would ask here because SOMEONE will know!!

I am having trouble with the rug in my family room bunching up under the chair. It's not a terribly expensive rug, but decent, but it doesn't seem to matter what we do, the rug buckles under the chair. How do I solve this? Or is it just a crummy rug and I'm out of luck for putting furniture on top of it.

Help!! It's driving me crazy!!!

If it's not a huge rug, then you can try putting down that puffy shelf liner under the rug to hold it in place. I used that under my area rug in my foyer by the front door. It works great.

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter