Who else is waiting until WDW is “back to normal”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a 10 night stay booked this summer if that tells you anything.

After our first family vacation in 2010 I realized how important annual vacations are for us and I don’t want to miss or regret not taking the opportunities while the kids are still young and at home. We know things will be different than our last visit in 2018 but that’s OK. We will go in with clear expectations.

We tried doing a weeklong Beach vacation the week after Christmas a few months ago and despite the condo being amazing right on Clearwater Beach, it just wasn’t the same as Walt Disney World or a cruise, our two mainstay vacation options.

WDW is my happy place and fortunately it is for my entire family as well.

Dan

Going in November 2021. Hoping for return of fast passes of some sort and HEA. Wouldn’t mind one relaxed mask rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter