Who else is doing ADR's on the 27th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicMouse

Ph.D. Finally!
So who else is going to be up at the crack of dawn (or before) to make their ADR's on the 27th? :goodvibes I'll be there trying to get:

Akershus
Restaurant Marrakesh
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Ohana
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's
Tutto Italia

Will you be there? What ADR's are you trying to get?

I will be. I can't even tell you the joy with which I anticipate it...;)

I actually just want a few:
-Cali Grill for my parents for their February trip and
-Boma and Jiko for a family trip in March

I'll be waiting!!!! We are hoping for
1. Askerhaus Princess dinner
2. Chef Mickey Breakfast
3. Ohana or Spirit of Aloha?
4. Hollywood and Vine (although I have been reading reviews tonight and may change it!!!)
5. Boma
6. Liberty Tree Tavern (if we do Ohana)

We will be there 2/5-2/10. I really want dinners, not lunches.......but I guess I'll take what I can get! Is it really kill or be killed?! LOL This is our first trip.

Count me in! I'll be online at 3AM hopefully before the system crashes - LOL!I'm looking for:
2/13 CRT breakfast
2/14 Sci Fi lunch
2/17 Garden Grill dinner
2/18 Boma Dinner
2/19 1900 Park Fare Dinner

This is during Presidents week/Mardi Gras so it's a busy week. I can be fairly flexible with times, but I think our dates are pretty firm (which isn't always a good thing).

Good luck to everyone in getting the ADRs they want! We should post back here on the 27th and see how everyone did.

talk about frustrating - 10/27 is my 90-day mark.

I will probably just try to do CRT in the early morning, and get all the rest later in the day or the next day. CRT is the only high-demand spot on our list, and I have seen that all of my recent "spot checks" show that during January, nothing I've tested has filled up the first morning. (Even CRT has had seating available about half the time several hours after the booking window opens.)

I'll be getting ours for our March trip:woohoo: Funny I'll be getting my ADR's for my March trip before I even go on our November trip:lmao:

Le Cellier
Ohana x2
Cirtricos
Jiko
Boma BF and dinner
Tusker House BF
Crystal Palace BF
Whispering Canyon dinner
Sci Fi
Mama Melrose
Tutto Italia
CRT bf
Yactsmen

Probably a gazillion of us will be online or on the phone. I'll be booking for TWO trips at one time. March 6-12 and April 25-May7. Sounds like fun -- Not. I will focus on March first as Oct. 27 is my 90+10 day for my April trip and that trip is 12 nights, so with some adjusting I'm not too worried about those ADRs, only March -- but no DDP for us, so I'm flexible.

I'll be calling in/logging in. We haven't decided what reservations to make yet. It's a visit with DB42, DSiL42, DNp10, DNc5, and DW54, and DB simply doesn't have any sense of urgency. :) So basically I need to make all the decisions, make reservations, and then hope that they fit into what everyone ends up wanting to do four months later.

Yeah... like that.

I will be online early. Booking for our trip Feb 7-12th.

Hoping to get:
LeCellier
Ohana
HoopDeeDoo
Flying Fish
Teppan Edo
Chef Mickey's

What sucks is that we don't get the park hours until after the reservations lines open, eh?

What sucks is that we don't get the park hours until after the reservations lines open, eh?

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I want to get a Cali Grill time for my parents that will correspond with Wishes...they are going with a couple who has never been to Disney before and who badly want to see the fireworks...and I won't know what time Wishes is. I was thinking 7 pm might be a good compromise. What do you guys think?

Also, will you be trying to get onto the system at 3 am? Or waiting until 6? I don't get home Monday nights until 10:30, so I'm a little concerned about getting up at 3, finding it doesn't work, and then getting up again at 6...not sure I'd be able to function the next day!

I'll be trying too:sad2: We don't have our plans set in stone yet, but the plan is for a 3 night stay at POR(if a special comes out it's always been a dream to stay at a monorail resort) and I'd like to book 3 dinners:

Chef Mickey's dinner
Ohana dinner
and ??-maybe Kona or 1900 Park Fair..

Good luck to all!

Welcome aboard everybody! Be sure to check back in after you've made your ADR's on the 27th. Good Luck! :goodvibes

We will be there 2/5-2/10. Is it really kill or be killed?! LOL This is our first trip.
Wow, I really hope not! :rotfl: Looks like you'll be getting there right when we're leaving. See - one less family to compete with for ADR's! ;)

Good luck to everyone in getting the ADRs they want! We should post back here on the 27th and see how everyone did.

Good idea! Maybe we can be our own online ADR support group?! :lmao:

talk about frustrating - 10/27 is my 90-day mark.

Oh man! And here I was wishing they had held off for another week!

I hear you! I'm just using last year's hours and hoping that Disney doesn't change things too much

I'll be there! Not looking forward to it either. But what can you do? We're trying for...

Ohana (B & D)
Chef Mickey's (B)
Crystal Palace (B & D)
Brown Derby (D)
Akershus (L)
Les Chefs de France (D)
1900 Park Fare (D)
Yachstman Steakhouse (D)
Tusker House (B)
Boma (D)
Tony's Town Square (D)
Kona (B)

I better make sure my cell is fully charged because I anticipate a loooong wait! Will probably be making my ressies as I drive the kids to school!

I'm planning on making ADR's on Oct 27th.:cool1: I would like to try using the online reservations but have never used it before. :surfweb: Any suggestions for using the online reservations, how do you know when you have your reservations, and is it quicker than the phone? Can anyone give me advise? :confused3
And who else will be making ADR's on that day for their up coming March trip or are they waiting until it's not so busy?:headache:

Yeah, I'll be there. I will be trying to get ADR's for a weekend sister's trip Feb. 26 - 28....

Friday....V&A
Saturday...Kona (B), Citricos (D)
Sunday...The Wave (B), Grand Tea (3pm)

Here's crossing my fingers!! None of them are really important except V&A so I am pretty hopeful!!

Me too.:rolleyes:

I will be trying to get ADR's for Easter week.:eek:

Looking for ...

Citricos
Crystal Palace
Boma
Rose & Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!