Who delivers pizza to the resorts?

EmmaAndQuinnsMommy

We miss Disney!
I am wondering what outside places will deliver pizza to the resorts? I checked and see a couple of Pizza Huts in Orlando and Kissimmee, anyone know which one might deliver to CBR? Do they charge an upcharge or anything for delivering there? I am thinking this would be an economical way for us to eat a couple of times in our room. It is hard to feed us (vegetarian/allergies, etc.)!

TIA!

Carrie in CT

That is awesome news about delivery. I ate at Giordanos in Chicago and fell in love with it. I might have to order one just because it was amazing

Put this in my Disney file last year...Someone on the Dis had posted it..so I print it and bring it with me just incase!!!
Pizza Delivery at WDW

Giordano's
12151 S Apopka-Vineland Rd
(407) 239-8900
Apopka-Vineland Rd delivered to OKW.
It was a Chicago "stuffed" pizza with lots of cheese and fillings. It was no problem at all having it delivered.

Domino's Pizza right near Crossroads
8542 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: 407-239-1221

Pizza Hut-Lake Buena Vista
8699 Palm Pkwy
(407) 239-0205

Papa John's
5345 W Irlo Bronson Hwy
(407) 397-7272

Papa Johns
11989 S. Apopka Vineland Rd
Lake Buena Vista
407-477-7777
Delivers to ALL WDW Resorts except All Stars

I ordered from there last year when we were at POR. I am from NY and we have amazing pizza but this pizza was just as good!!!

HI

Being my 1st time In the USA next week...can I just check something. If we phone for a pizza they actually deliver it to to your room door or do they leave it at the reception area and the hotel rings you to come collect/pay for it?? I also guess its the same as over here where you pay the delivery man and include a tip?? I know a couple of places over here are now insisiting you pay by card when you telephone the order in!!

We ordered from Giordanos while staying at the Beach Club 2 weeks ago. They called us when they arrived at the resort and then we met them in the lobby. The food was very good.

Are there any other places other than pizza that deliver in the area? My dh has a problem with the yeast that most places use in their dough.

We ordered pizza from Papa Johns. (I had to! (previous employee) Yummy pizza) Anyways, they delivered it right to our room at the CBR. Quick, friendly... and one of the cheaper meals we had at WDW...haha, but it was nice to have a night to flop on the beds, watch tv and enjoy ourselves. :paw:

We ordered from Pizza Hut when we were down there (found them in the yellow pages of the phone book in our room - we looked specifically for places that would deliver to WDW) and they couldn't bring it to our room at POR. We just walked up to the lobby area and waited for it to arrive.

All the Hess gas stations on the property have pretty decent pizza. There is one by the boardwalk resort and one by downtown disney. The one by Downtown Disney usually runs a 6.00 lg. pizza all day everyday. We have down this a few times for a snack after PI and it is always good! Only thing is they dont deliver!

I have to add my recommendation for Giordanos. Have it every visit to Chicago and one piece is practically a meal. YUM!

:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter