Who are your favorite artists?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Of course, there is Banksy who needs no explanation IMO

I am also totally in love with Alexameadeart where she actually paints 3d people and places them so they look like 2d paintings.

Carol Cronin, she's an Irish painter who does gorgeous seascapes. We visited her gallery when we were in Dingle in 2015 and I've been wanting to buy one of her paintings ever since. I have my own house now, so maybe soon.

Carol Cronin, she's an Irish painter who does gorgeous seascapes. We visited her gallery when we were in Dingle in 2015 and I've been wanting to buy one of her paintings ever since. I have my own house now, so maybe soon.
Beautiful! It's very hard to get oils to whisp like that in Rabartha, excellent work and I love the water so thanks :)

Claude Monet - I find his paintings to be very calming

Ansel Adams - for those that may not know, he's a photographer.
I believe that good photography is also art
Monet's work is lovely, I agree that his use of color is very soothing.

You'll get no argument from me over photography being art, I agree. In my humble opinion, being able to bring creative ideas into the world is art. Creativity makes an artist, the medium isn't relevant to me.

Bruce Nauman. I saw his retrospective at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis back in the mid 1990s. It was stunning.

Andrew Wyeth, Robert Wyland, Ron Parker. I just hung a large print of Parker's "Through the Firs" in my dining room.

Andrew Wyeth, full of Depression era colors and vague but constant dissonance.
Robert Wyland, DH and I have always loved the blues and ocean life work, always stop to look at the Boardwalk.
Ron Parker, didn't know about him but the wildlife work is fantastic, Through the Firs is beautiful and so is Westerly while the style used in Assiniboine is a style that my daughter seems to favor when she creates, I like it.

Speaking of Disney, adding Aaron Blaise who is astounding, my DH introduced me to his work and it is extraordinary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!