Who all do you tip?

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
I know a lot of you tip mousekeeping, so I figure I'll need to go ahead & make envelopes for them. I thought I may make envelopes for other tips, but I can't think of who all I'll be tipping. (I'm not making them for food services, just mousekeeping & whatever else.) I will be flying & using ME, if that makes any difference. Thank you!

Besides mousekeeping & restaurants, the only thing I can think of is the bellmen if they help you with your luggage ($1 per bag is standard)

Usually tip:

Mousekeeping - $2-$3 per day depending on quality
Bellman - $1 per bag (same as curb-side at the airport)
Concierge - $5-$10 depending on service provided

We tip: servers/waiters.
Bellmen.
But not the mousekeepers. They are an hourly employee and do not expect a tip. :)

If you're on the dining plan, the tip is included in the price you pay for the plan.

I tip mousekeeping.

I've tipped Servers and Bellmen - but I've never tipped Mousekeeping - I just assumed like the above stated - that since they are hourly they didn't expect it. Do you get better service, etc. if you tip Mousekeeping?

Subscribing - I never know who to tip! I usually err on the side of tip everyone!!! :banana:

We do tip mousekeeping, I even make special envelopes. We will be staying at the FtW cabins & with a kitchen etc to clean I will tip $5/day for 3 of us. We also tip skycaps at the airport, luggage handling at the resort, limo driver if we use that to get to airport, valet parking & waitstaff at restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter