Whispering canyon platter question

ddeschon

Earning My Ears
I thought I read some where that the pulled pork is avail. Can someone who has been there recently confirm or deny this? I am making an ADR for October and really wanted to try WC, but really want to try the pulled pork!

Thanks

We went in February for lunch and though it wasn't actually on the menu the waitress told us about the AYCE meal and I believe it included potatoes, baked beans, ribs, corn, sausage, barbeque chicken and pulled pork. A few people I ate with got the AYCE and it all looked delicious! Hopefully somebody has been there more recently and can confirm, but it was at least an option at lunch time in February.

I thought I read some where that the pulled pork is avail. Can someone who has been there recently confirm or deny this? I am making an ADR for October and really wanted to try WC, but really want to try the pulled pork!

Thanks

It was available when we were there for dinner in early May this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter