Whispering Canyon or 'Ohana

Whispering Canyon / 'Ohana

• Whispering Canyon

• 'Ohana

Results are only viewable after voting.

isanda

Mouseketeer
After a day in magic Kingdom, which restaurant would you choose and why?

We are a family of 4 with DD (11) and DS (4)

Thanks for your help in advance!!:)

I'm a vote for Whispering Canyon! Ohana is fun, but we found Whispering Canyon to be a blast. We had two 16 year old boys, and 7 and 3 yr. old girls, and we had so much fun watching the cast members interact with their customers. They have stick horse races around the restaurant, mock shotgun weddings, and if you ask for catsup, you will be sorry! We liked the food better, too. I guess a lot of it depends on which menu you prefer.

You'll enjoy either one, though. Have fun!

My complaint at Whispering Canyon is that the CM just shouts so you really can't understand them. At Ohana they use a PA system so you can enjoy the entertainment without having to say to eachother "what did she say?" every other sentence.

I voted for "Ohana. But we really like both restaurants. they are both a lot of fun. Whipering Canyon is a wilder time. But what it really comes down to is to pick whick menu you like better as iluvtink said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!