Whispering Canyon Cafe

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
I haven't eaten at Whispering Canyon in years. DS and DH are going for the refillable milk shakes, but don't like the skillet offerings. What's good to eat there besides the skillet. DS(13) is a VERY picky eater. He lives on Mac and cheese and pizza. Will they let him order off of the kid's menu? We are not on the dining plan.

Yes, he can order off the kids menu. I like the meatloaf and the fried chicken. I think dd got the PB&J

We were there three weeks ago and DS didn't want anything but a BBQ sandwich, they accomodated him without any problems. I'm sure he will be able to order off the kids menu.

They have a wonderful Southwestern Cream of Chicken Soup. We always enjoy it along with their great mixed greens salad & cornbread.

They have a wonderful Southwestern Cream of Chicken Soup. We always enjoy it along with their great mixed greens salad & cornbread.

He loves cream of chicken soup! what is Southwestern cream of chicken soup like? Is that served at lunch? We decided based on skillet price we are going for lunch.

We were thinking about trying it again too. We went about 2 years ago when we stayed at the lodge and DH had a horrible stomach ache and didn't eat a thing. (he had it before eating anything) He had to go up to the room half way through the meal and missed out on all of the games and fun. We have been afraid to try it again. Just fear of bad luck.

We ate there and loved the food! It was by far the best dinner meal we had.

DS did get the skillet and liked most of it. DH had the steak and he could cut it with his fork! It was wonderful. I got the chicken and it was good and juicy, not dried out. I also tried the Southwest Chicken Soup as an App and it was yummy!

I really do not think you can go wrong with anything on the menu!

Oher good food includes the pork chops, chicken and the steak, I am also told that the past is very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!