Whispering Canyon Cafe question!!!!

txaggie94gigem

<font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font
on the DDP...how does it work with the skillet meal for dinner? do you get an appetizer and the skillet meal or just the skillet meal?

any info would be appreciated!!!!

on the DDP...how does it work with the skillet meal for dinner? do you get an appetizer and the skillet meal or just the skillet meal?

any info would be appreciated!!!!

When we were on the DDP, the salad (included with the skillet) counted as our appetizer. We were not disappointed as the salad & dressing were quite good!

So you get the Skillet with the salad as the appetizer and then whichever dessert you choose. Is that right?

Can kids order the skillet on the ddp

Everybody at the table, kids included can have it. It has been a while, but I believe they will add some kid friendly items on there if you have kids. I can't remember the desserts....

So you get the Skillet with the salad as the appetizer and then whichever dessert you choose. Is that right?

Can kids order the skillet on the ddp

Yes. And yes, yet there is a $2.00 additional charge for the kid's skillet. :upsidedow

TXAGGIE94GIGEM, I don't know the answer to your question. My family will be staying at WL and eating at WCC so I am interested in the answer. I also wanted to say Hi to a fellow Ag. I am class of 1997. Gig'em and beat the H*** outta Montana State.

GIG EM! Class of 1994 here...miss it dreadfully! i loved living on campus!!!!

thanks for all your help! we may get skillets for us and get diffent things for our older kids in order to try diff appetizers

Yes. And yes, yet there is a $2.00 additional charge for the kid's skillet. :upsidedow

Do you pay the 2.00 if you are on the DDP?

If DH gets the skillet, he does not eat salad, will he be able to get something else in its place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter