Which WS restaurant has the best atmosphere?

Disneymoon04

<font color=FF99CC>First stop, Adventurers Club to
I need help picking 2 restaurants at World Showcase.... I usually eat most of the same so I'm willing to try new things. But more than anything I want to try a place that has a different atmosphere from regular boring restaurants or offers a unique experience. What are your thoughts?

Restaurant Marrakesh is definitely an unusual experience for anyone who doesn't live in a major metro area. I know there are no Morroccan restaurants in Dayton! :) Amazing food, great service, and belly dancing - what more could you ask for?? ;)

Morroco has good food and it iw a nice atmosphere too. Nothing like the restaurants around my home town :)

Mexico has a beutiful serene, and dar atmosphere. Plus, you can dine while you watch the boats pass the pyramid. It's very nice, especially on a hot day.

The restaurants in China and Japan are both have nice atmospheres too....Gosh the more I think about it they all kind of have unique themes LOL.

Both of the above have different, wonderful atmosphere's.
Marrakesh is my personal favorite; the tilework is incredibly beautiful and was all done by Morroccan craftsmen sent over to do the work. The tiles were all made in Morrocco and shipped over. I find the atmosphere very relaxing and enjoy the G-rated belly dancing. It helps that I love Morroccan food, the flavors are unique but pleasing.

When you enter Mexico to dine, it's easy to forget that you're really not at an outside restaurant in Mexico during the nighttime.

Wherever you pick, have a great time! :D

Hi Disneymoon!!!

I was one of those who got you to try CSR, so I'll meddle again;)

Mexico's San Angel Inn is amazing. The food is not tex-mex, it is REAL Mexican.
Delicious and very romantic atmosphere! Goes pefectly with the theme at CSR! If you time it right, you can finish just in time to see Illuminations.

mexico looks wonderful, but we had the absolute all time worst service there! We couldnt believe we were still in wdw!

Definitely Marakesh in Morocco and Biergarten in Germany. Both offer great food with unique atmosphere and entertainment!

Originally posted by susy
Hi Disneymoon!!!

I was one of those who got you to try CSR, so I'll meddle again;)

LOL!:D And I appreciate that too!

bump.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter