which would you choose?

Daldea

Mouseketeer
I keep hoping back and forth on these choices, please help me decide! 1900 PF and Sanna or Jungle skipper canteen and Boma for our MK and AK day?

These are all new restos for us and all at dinner. We will also be doing CRT later on so character interaction isn't that important.
It will be myself, DH, DS 6 & 8 and DD 4. We like Indian food and the menu for skipper canteen seems pretty tasty to us. Which would you choose? we want one buffet and one sit down.

Last edited:
I can't help you with anything but Boma, I love Boma, I am a beef person but the chicken is amazing, they also have a lot of variety in the dishes they serve . Always eat there as there is really something for everyone. The menu at Skippers canteena well makes me want to barf.

1900 Park Fare for the best character interaction and Sanaa for interesting food in a beautiful, unique set. Boma and Skippers Canteen both have good food also but I vote for the others for reasons stated :)

I love Boma. Lots of variety. I have eaten once at Skipper's Canteen. I did not like it, limited menu choices, everything appeared to be exotic or spicy to me.

I haven't been to Boma but have eaten at Skipper's, Sanna and 1900.

I don't think you can go wrong with the food at any of the four

But I'm wondering about logistics of leaving parks to eat dinners with your young kids at 1900, Bona or Sanna.

Thinking logistically maybe Skippers in MK and Tiffins at AK (i know not on your list but it has delish food)

Unless you are staying at AKL or villas than Sanna or Boma are good options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter