Which would you choose: California Grill or Topolino’s?

You are paying for the view at both. Neither one is bad but you can get a lot better food for the same price or similar food at a much lower price at many other restaurants on property.

You are paying for the view at both. Neither one is bad but you can get a lot better food for the same price or similar food at a much lower price at many other restaurants on property.
Curious which other restaurants have better food at lower prices?
I would consider Jiko, Narccoossees and Flying Fish as similar quality, but prices are similar.

Curious which other restaurants have better food at lower prices?
I would consider Jiko, Narccoossees and Flying Fish as similar quality, but prices are similar.
I didn't say better food at lower prices. I said similar food at lower prices.

....I'm partial to Topolino's Terrace:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

....and if the views don't wow you:

enhance

....of course, man does not live by bread alone:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

you can certainly get lower priced food elsewhere but it won't be similar quality or similar experience

Topolino’s quickly became one of my favorite restaurants in general. Travel for work and eat at high end restaurants regularly, and I think the food is very good (in addition to the view).

I would like to plan a nice celebratory dinner for our end of August trip. It is my husband and 2 kids, 11 and 9. I’m not too concerned about the children’s menu, they are fairly flexible eaters. Both menus appeal me and my husband. We have not been to either restaurant. If you could only choose one, which would you choose?
Thanks
I know you state dinner but hands-down I would recommend the Sunday Brunch at California Grill. Nothing compares. We have eaten dinner at CG numerous times and all but one time it was great. That one time we were seated in a backroom area with no views and the service was marginal. Every other time we have been at CG the experience has been great. We love waiter Walter. We have only eaten at Topolinos once and it was for breakfast and was very good. CG has not character meets as does Topolino.

CA Grill only offers a price fixed menu. AFAIK Dinner at Topolinos is a la carte.

I might favor CA Grill if I was staying in a monorail resort; Tropolinos if I was staying at a skyliner resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter