Which World Showcase restaurants have entertainment?

KatelynnsAuntie

<font color=teal>We always bring in bottles of wat
I know Morocco has belly dancers...and Germany might have something??? Any other restaurants have entertainment??

TIA!!

Sometimes the Marachi band plays outside of the restaurant in Mexico. Plus there's the boats going by.

we've done morocco for lunch and it was interesting...the belly dancer dragged my wife up for a belly dance...

mexico is really nice...you do see the boats go by and you have a wonderful view overlooking the water and "volcano"...it's also cool because you feel as if you're in a mexican village...

germany also looks like a village and during dinner they have a show going on with singing/dancing...kids get called up to join in at times...

our fav is always Japan tho...they have the hibachi style dining tables where the chef's cook in front of you...if you get a 730 priority seating time, you will be finished just in time to walk out on the balcony and see illuminations...

the rest of the restaurants don't really have any entertainment, although england does have pam brody in the bar area who plays the piano and sings...

hope this helps...

My family loves the Germany buffet. The food is not the greatest but there is a lot of choices and it is all you can eat. We have had German exchange students with us some years and so they thought it was neat---or we thought it was neat to take them there. But the best part is all of the entertainment. It is very kid friendly. If you don't want your kids getting up during a dinner meal than don't go because they will want to join in the action. they can even go down and dance on the stage when the band is not there. The show only lasts about 20 minutes but if you eat slow enough you might be able to catch it twice. I love it because if the kids are restless they can dance and wear off their energy. We are hoping to try Japan for something different next time.

Hi copper68,

I see you have done the 730 priority seating time in Japen, what month did you do this, and how far in advance did you make your PS? I would like to do this with my family on the night were gonna watch illuminations.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter