Which water park?

vbmom40

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling next may which water park is the best for a 22 month old and a 7 year old?

We like Blizzard Beach. There is a big toddler area (Tike's Peak) right next to the area that is designed for older kids (Ski Patrol Training Camp), plus lots of "any height" slides. We also like to play mini-golf right next door at WinterSummerland when we are done with the park.

Just my opinion, but I think BB is better with smaller kids. The Tike’s Peak area is a bigger/better child’s play area than the one at TL plus the Ski Patrol area that PP mentioned. It fits our family better than TL.

I like TL when it’s just me and DS7... but if DD3 is there too then BB hands down.

Another recommendation for BB with toddlers. At that age you can bobbing in the gentle waves with them. Your 7yo will also love the rea designed for older kiddos.

They are both great! Pick whichever one you prefer the theming and go from there. The kids will have a blast either way.

Being from Chicago, a snow theme is not my cup of tea so I prefer TL. I see enough snow at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter