Which VOIP provider do you use

Which VOIP provider do youuse

• Vonage

• SunRocket

• Viatalk

• Packet 8 or other

Results are only viewable after voting.
comcast because it is bundled with our high speed internet.

It is definately not the cheapest service out there however and I think they are all pretty similar.

We use Vonage too. The only time I have a problem is when I'm talking to my parents in Indiana. Not sure why that is. They hear crackles and stuff on their end of the line but it almost always sounds fine to me. As of right now I'm happy with Vonage. I don't intend on switching unless I can find a much better deal.

We have Vonage and have problems all the time, always have. We got it about two years ago. The problems we have with it seem to run a course of a few weeks and then the problem changes. It is odd. Like right now the main problem I have is it will just hang up on me when I am on a call. All of the sudden...dial tone. I also have it where I will make a call and the person I am calling can't hear me. I will have to call back a few times until it goes through. But whatever problems I have with it, will eventually stop and a new one starts.

I didn't vote but we had Vonage for over a year and it was miserable service, voice cut out all the time and most family and friends refused to talk to me as they lost half the conversation, and the phone went dead alot, I was talking and all of a sudden realizing noone was answering, dropped call.

We switched back to a landline after this one year, yeah we pay a little more but it's worth it to us. Though the phonebill with Vonage was great, it couldn't make us keep it any longer :sad2:

I forgot to mention also that I call Sweden alot and about 8 time during this year I ended up in Italy some automatic answering maching though I knew I had dialed the landcode for Sweden (know it by heart after have lived in the US for 7 years) but when I called to complain, Vonage told me that I had dialed the wrong landcode, haha, they told me to hold and they dialed the same number I had dialed which led them to *drumroll please" : Italy..

I wouldn't try Vonage ppls, just a tip from a former customer of theirs!

My Vonage service has been great.

It is the bill just keeps sneaking up.

VIATALK has a flat 200 per year.

We use Sunrocket. We have had them since January this year. We love it and you cant beat the price. Unlimited for $199 a year. :thumbsup2

We use Vonage and although I love the savings (about $40 a month) I could do without the echo that we often have. We have also been having a problem with the other end not being able to hear us.

I would love to have a land line again but at almost a $500 a year savings, I can live with the echo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter