Which villain?

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
Friend just told me they were asked an interview question, if you were a Disney Villian which one would you be and why?

I’m having a hard time picking.... who would you pick

I’d pick Maleficent I think. Magic and she rocks those horns :cutie: If I could pick any villain, I’d pick Hela from Thor...for the same reasons as Maleficent :laughing:

First, that's a really odd interview question. What are they trying to get at? I don't know how I'd answer that in an interview situation...

But for fun, I'd probably pick Maleficent. She's from my favorite Disney cartoon, she's devious, and she's powerful. Turning into a dragon would be pretty cool, too. I love her character even more after the live action movie.

First, that's a really odd interview question. What are they trying to get at? I don't know how I'd answer that in an interview situation...

But for fun, I'd probably pick Maleficent. She's from my favorite Disney cartoon, she's devious, and she's powerful. Turning into a dragon would be pretty cool, too. I love her character even more after the live action movie.

I know right? I would be caught totally off guard! I would probably just pick my favorite movie and go with that....

I would go for the Evil Queen from Snow White as well. She has that look on her face that says 'don't mess with me'.

Cruella de Vil, because she’s fun and feisty and has great hair.

(Not that I’d ever hurt puppies, but if you’re gonna be a villain, might as well be a mean one! :teeth:)
That is a very odd question, but this is my answer 100% LOL. I detest what she does, I am a big time dog lover (I have 3), but her style is great LOL.

Friend just told me they were asked an interview question, if you were a Disney Villian which one would you be and why?

I’m having a hard time picking.... who would you pick

Jafar. I loved the game where he was the genie and you got three wishes.

Perhaps you'd like treasure?
yes.
poof. Oh can't breathe 100 feet underwater, perhaps you'd like me to get you out of here.
yes.
Poof. You're in the arctic. Oh are you cold, perhaps you'd like me to return you to where you started.
yes.
Poof. Oh you're out of wishes.

HAHAHA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts