Which value for some single parent days with 2 kids?

eyeblaura

Mouseketeer
We are planning an impromptu Disney trip for April. My DH is going to a conference so it will be me and my 2 girls (11 and 7) doing the parks most days and we will have to ride the buses as he will have the rental car to take off property. We have gone back and forth on where to stay, from renting DVC and staying at AKL to value. We've always stayed moderate. I think for cost we are going to stay value this time.

My main concern is bus transportation. I know POP has dedicated buses who do All Stars share with, does it slow them down quite a bit.

Overall which value do you like?

Thanks

We are planning an impromptu Disney trip for April. My DH is going to a conference so it will be me and my 2 girls (11 and 7) doing the parks most days and we will have to ride the buses as he will have the rental car to take off property. We have gone back and forth on where to stay, from renting DVC and staying at AKL to value. We've always stayed moderate. I think for cost we are going to stay value this time.

My main concern is bus transportation. I know POP has dedicated buses who do All Stars share with, does it slow them down quite a bit.

Overall which value do you like?

Thanks

The All Stars sometimes share with each other but it's very rare. It's only during the slow times of the day when there's only a handful of people waiting for each. In a total of 45 nights across the 3 All Stars we were on a shared bus a total of 3 times. Doesn't slow anything down in our experience.

Each All Star has about 1,000 less rooms than Pop so a lot less people vying for pools, buses, etc.

Sports is our favorite.

Last edited:
I’d pick Pop. They are currently refurbishing rooms and putting in 2 queens. Request a new room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter