Which town car company?

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
DH and I are going to WDW in early November and we need transportation from the airport to ASMu. We've used Mears several times, but this trip I want to surprise my DH with a town car. I booked Tiffany already, but after reading so many good things abour yourride, I'm wondering if I should cancel Tiffany and book with yourride. We also are planning a day at Sea World. I was going to use Mears for that day...I think it's $12 each, roundtrip...not bad. Would we be better off using a town car company? And if so, which one? Thanks!:D

Dopey Sharon
If our service doesn't totally satisfy you then you will get your money back!! I am a member of the Better Business Bureau. And that'a how we do our business!We are one of the board sponsors
Rabbit.
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

We have used Mears, a rental car and YourRide. Guess which was the easiest and most convenient of these three? Shouldn't be hard to determine. ;)
I can't speak for Tiffany or any others, but we were very pleased with YourRide and have them set up for our October pick up. :)
Our plane was even two hours late coming in when we used them. I kept in contact with Rabbitz via cell phone and Jim was there waiting for us right where they said they would be. :)
It was a stressful flight and YourRide put us back in a good frame of mind.

Hi Sharon,

We've used Tiffany for 2 trips so far. We've only had excellent experiences. We stopped at the grocery store on one trip, which was really nice to do. For our upcoming trip we are using them too - sticking with a good thing, ya know!!

Anna

Sharon,

If the search feature is available and you do a search on any of the different towncar companies I believe you will find good and bad experiences with all of them.

I do not think you will find anyone that is consistantly better than the others.

This is JMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter