Which to Drop?

KBazzel

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide which of my ADRs to drop and I'd love some help/input. My choices are:

CRT - before our MVMCP
WCC
1900 Park Fare
50s Prime Time (lunch)

I know CRT is more credits but I'm not worried about that. I'm just trying to decide which one my girls would enjoy more (9 and 6). We've been to CRT before but they both loved it although I'm a little worried about it being the night of our party (4:00 reservation). Never tried the others.

Thanks!
Kira

Hi,

If I had to choose which one of those 4 to drop and my family was the same makeup as yours, I would drop WCC. I will tell you why.

CRT- your girls are the right age and loved it last time, would do it again in a heart beat.

1900 Park Fare- since it's dinner, it is Cinderella and her family. They can be fun (especially the step sisters) and the food is good and many types of choices for all kinds of likes and dislikes.

50's Prime Time- This is good comfort food and if you get the right CM, it can be so much fun. No elbows on table, eat all your veggies, etc. Good theme, good food, good fun.

Those are my reasons. Hope you get more input and you will have fun at each one but that is what I would do. We are doing 1900 and 50's on our upcoming August trip. We did CRT and WCC on our last trip. We have had the least fun at WCC. It wasn't bad but just not as much fun. Our kids are 11-DS and 7DD.

Karla

If you don't mind the 2TS I would go with CRT before the party.

Something to keep in mind, in previous years you could get into the park at
4pm with just your MVMCP ticket. Since your reservation is for 4pm, you may have to use a day's admission if you don't want to check in late. If you weren't planning on being there or another park with a hopper for that day, it might be a waste.

Personally, if I wasn't going to the MK (or any other park) that day, I would try with my MVMCP ticket a bit before 4pm, if that didn't work I might consider being late for my reservation. YMMV however since that could result in a longer wait for a table.

(Disclaimer) AND of course, policy may change and you may not be able to use just your party ticket for entrance at 4pm.

My 2nd choice would be 1900 Park Fare - just a monorail ride away and the holiday decorations are beautiful.

Have fun whatever you decide!

Are you doing 1900 Park Fare for dinner?

I would drop CRT. If they really like princesses I would try to book a breakfast at Akershus. It's a 1 TS credit meal and you get photos with Belle.

Yep, I have 1900 Park Fare for dinner. And we're actually doing Akershus for dinner as well. We did breakfast last time and liked it but I wanted to try something differenet.

we did dinner at CRT a couple of months ago and it was so incredibly long again. I won't go back for dinner (we'd done lunch before and it was not that long at all)

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I'm going to take the info to DH and see if we can agree. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter