Which three?

The Lizard (great colours)
The sunset (nice and moody)
The dragonfly (fantastic shot of a subject that doesn't always pose the way you want it to)

All 7 are great shots and good luck with it all.

Who judges this contest? The answer to that might affect my choices if winning were my main objective (as opposed to just entering my favorite shots and seeing whether my choices match those of others). In other words, if the judges know something about photography, the apparent difficulty of the shots might figure in if the images are otherwise similar in appeal. If the rank and file are judging, then I might choose just based on mass appeal. I also mention that because this is a photographer-centric forum, and it can be difficult to disregard what we know or think we know about how much effort went into an image.

With all that drivel behind me, I think I'd lean toward 2, 5 and 6. I really like number 4 as well but it bothers me just a touch that the cat's feet are cut off. I might like it more if it were cropped a bit more tightly on the face.

SSB

#2 - people love color and odd animals
#4 - Gorgeous shot. Looks like its on the hunt. Maybe hunting for the camera man?

If I had to choose only one then I would go with #2.

Are you off to Monterey anytime soon Mark? Always love your shots from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter