Which Teen DISers have you met in real life?

I havent met anybody =(. Other than Sophia. Shes the one who told me to join!
I wish i could meet you people. Because yall are so interesting!
But I really wanna meet Kacy, Kody and LE

I wonder if anyone on the Teen Board is from Arizona?

People want to meet me? Yay :D
Well I plan on bumping into Elin in August! And I want to meet Billy, Ellie, Meg, LE and well I don't know if anyone else that I used to talk to still posts :O

Actually I think I might've seen MickeyisBeast (sorry what was your name again? lol) We were both there in July, and she has a pic of some guys playing in MK after it rained. I think we were in the same crowd lol :)

hmm....Abby (big_thunder_girl), Lauren (MickeyLuverLauren(spelling?)), Sarah (smurko), and any others :) lol

People want to meet me? Yay :D
Well I plan on bumping into Elin in August! And I want to meet Billy, Ellie, Meg, LE and well I don't know if anyone else that I used to talk to still posts :O

:O
You want to meet me?! I don't even know who you are, you creeper!
;)

I've never met anyone on here. I walked past Alyssa (Disney.Ears) last summer at the mall. We live like 20 minutes away from eachother, but it didn't register until she passed, and chasing after her would have been creepy. We both were with our friends too..haha

Jessie (Eeyorefan1) went to my school so i say her like everyday. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter