Which sounds better?

SLynn9

Earning My Ears
We tacked on a tiny Disney trip before a concert trip we are taking to Tampa in the middle of January. The artist we are coming to see has now plopped an Orlando show in the middle of our Disney days that we can't pass up (I'm crazy for music, slightly more than crazy for Disney, I know, I know).

Our flight on Wednesday arrives at MCO at 10:25 AM. Taking Magical Express to All Star Music.

Original Plan was Disney Springs and some resort hoping on arrival day, Epcot or AK Thursday, MK Friday.

Concert is now Thursday night at the Walt Disney Theater. Will be ubering (probably) so thinking we will need to leave no later than 6:30 for 8 PM concert.

So my question to you (finally) should we:

**A: Stick with orignal plan and just cut our Epcot/AK day short (9AM RD- 5ish)

**B: Head to Epcot/AK on arrival day (assuming we couldn't be there before 1:30-8/9PM) and do Disney Springs/Resort Hop before the concert on Thursday, MK Friday (8-8 PM)

**C: Do MK on arrival day( 1:30 ish to 10 PM), Disney Springs/resort hop Wednesday, Epcot/AK Friday (9-8/9 PM)

Leaning towards A or B since I'd prefer the most time possible at MK. But open to any and all suggestions! Bonus points if you help choose between Epcot and AK.

Hope this wasn't too hard to follow! Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
We tacked on a tiny Disney trip before a concert trip we are taking to Tampa in the middle of January. The artist we are coming to see has now plopped an Orlando show in the middle of our Disney days that we can't pass up (I'm crazy for music, slightly more than crazy for Disney, I know, I know).

Our flight on Wednesday arrives at MCO at 10:25 AM. Taking Magical Express to All Star Music.

Original Plan was Disney Springs and some resort hoping on arrival day, Epcot or AK Thursday, MK Friday.

Concert is now Thursday night at the Walt Disney Theater. Will be ubering (probably) so thinking we will need to leave no later than 6:30 for 8 PM concert.

So my question to you (finally) should we:

**A: Stick with orignal plan and just cut our Epcot/AK day short (9AM RD- 5ish)

**B: Head to Epcot/AK on arrival day (assuming we couldn't be there before 1:30-8/9PM) and do Disney Springs/Resort Hop before the concert on Thursday, MK Friday (8-8 PM)

**C: Do MK on arrival day( 1:30 ish to 10 PM), Disney Springs/resort hop Wednesday, Epcot/AK Friday (9-8/9 PM)

Leaning towards A or B since I'd prefer the most time possible at MK. But open to any and all suggestions! Bonus points if you help choose between Epcot and AK.

Hope this wasn't too hard to follow! Thanks in advance!!
I would definitely leave MK for the day that gives you the longest amount of time. IMO, MK can easily take up 2 days with all of the rides, shows, dining, and characters meets. I personally like Epcot better than AK, but we are doing AK next year instead of Epcot to try out the Pandora area. I think it depends on how badly you want to see Pandora. You wouldn't want to show up too late in the day at AK to ride those attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter