Which San Juna Cruise terminal does Disney sail from?

I called the Sheraton and hopefully in a a month the October rates will be available. Hoping to book 2 rooms there for my friend and I for Oct 4th cruise!!!

Nice. You rock!!!

It's funny - I don't even know how much a room is per night LOL....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nice. You rock!!!

It's funny - I don't even know how much a room is per night LOL....

Let's hope next year the prices are similar to this October. Expedia has rooms from 10/9-10/11 for $149/night, down from $258!

We are going to be on the 9/20/14 southern caribbean. I just checked the Sheraton on Expedia for 9/20/13 to get an idea of prices - $610 for one night!!!!!!

We are going to be on the 9/20/14 southern caribbean. I just checked the Sheraton on Expedia for 9/20/13 to get an idea of prices - $610 for one night!!!!!!

That's some kind of suite, right?!?!

That's some kind of suite, right?!?!

Yes its the suite. I called and as of right now they do not have the regular rooms available so thats why it is showing the $610 suite. The regular room rates are about $160 per night on average depending on the season. The regular rooms go pretty fast though. I hope they do not increase prices due to the Fantasy departing from the port, but it is a huge possibility. :(

:worried:

Did they say when they would have the 2014 pricing? (We are also on the 09/20/14 cruise.)

Wow - didn't know that was a suite & that regular rooms are so much less! I guess we'll be on the lookout for a regular room for 9/19/14 when they are released. Seems crazy to be planning so far ahead - I just finished booking everything for our "planes, trains, automobiles & ship" adventure for our DCL Alaska cruise this July.

Debbie

QuiltTeddy said:
:worried:

Did they say when they would have the 2014 pricing? (We are also on the 09/20/14 cruise.)

They told me in a month for Oct 4th so I imagine you might wanna call in a few weeks for Sept

Called Disney and they said indeed Old San Juan. I just heard different stories so good to know for sure.
We fly out the nt or 2 before hand. My plan is the friday day or thurs nt after school. I don't wanna pull the kids more then 6 days as DD will be a freshman in HS then and well don't want her to have to go to Saturday school!!! I didn't think we could book hotels already!!!:upsidedow

You might want to double check this. Last week when we stopped in San Juan on the fantasy we were at Pier 3 right across from the Sheraton, but there was nothing like a cruise Terminal there, so I am not convinced that pier would be used for cruises that start in San Juan. From what I have read the Pan Am pier is used , and would be a taxi ride from the Sheraton Old San Juan.

You might want to double check this. Last week when we stopped in San Juan on the fantasy we were at Pier 3 right across from the Sheraton, but there was nothing like a cruise Terminal there, so I am not convinced that pier would be used for cruises that start in San Juan. From what I have read the Pan Am pier is used , and would be a taxi ride from the Sheraton Old San Juan.

That is good to know....I have to say that I have been seriously questioning it because sometimes I feel all the reservationists aren't always looking at the right info...I started thinking I hope she didn't look at were the ships port into as that isn't neceessarily the same spot as where we leave from....thanks for ur info..I will double check and investigate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter