Which rides do you think are the best out of these?

Haunted Mansion and Pirates. The other ones you can pretty much get a fastpass at any time for.

I agree, i'd go with whats available at the time and the area youre in.
Otherwise, i'd do HM then Pirates. Or the reverse.

Here’s my ranking:
  1. Pirates
  2. Haunted Mansion
  3. IASW
  4. Under the Sea
  5. Pooh
  6. Buzz
(I’m so used to the far superior Buzz at Disneyland that I almost never do the WDW one these days).

If you've never been, I would say that Haunted Mansion and Pirates are two of the most iconic (and best) rides at Magic Kingdom, and I ranked them about equally. Pooh, Buzz and Under the Sea aren't bad but a clear second tier. I can't stand Small World.

It really depends on the rides you enjoy the most. We love Pirates and HM but often the lines are shorter for those two.

I've seen people refer to the refresh method. How does one refresh on the app to check FP availability?

I've seen people refer to the refresh method. How does one refresh on the app to check FP availability?
this is the greatest tool and tip I can tell anyone who goes to disney. when you go to add a 4th FP (preferably right when you tap into your 3rd) when you are the desired park and options, you will have the ability to change the timeframe on the FP you are looking for.

For example if you click on a 6 PM time slot and don't see anything you like, click on a 7 PM right after. if you still don't see anything, click back to a 6 PM time slot and see if anything new has popped up. You can continue to do this on different slots until you see an attraction you want. Clicking on a 3 PM might trigger a hard to get attraction at an 8 PM time slot. There's no real rhyme or reason. It could be time consuming, but it is well worth it. The FP system is constantly being updated according to "demand" at the park that day and almost every attraction will pop up at some point if your timing is lucky! Just keep trying. I've gotten SDD, FoP, 7DMT, and any other hard to get FP multiple times doing this. If you successfully master this technique, you are going to completely "win" the day at the parks. Just be warned it's addicting and you get a rush when you see those hard to get FP's pop up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter