Which restaurants have the best kids menu options?

julie4423

Mouseketeer
I'm planning the first visit for my 4 year old. I know that most of the kids options are burgers, nuggets, and pizza. Which restaurants, both QS and TS, have more grown-up food options? My son loves to eat, and he's not a big fan of the typical kid food.

Raglands at DTD (they have steak, shepherds pie, chicken rissoto, fish, grilled chicken
BOG at MK (Steak, grilled fish, macaroni with sauce )
Yachtman, (beef Kabobs, fish, grilled chicken, pasta, veggies, mashed potatoes)
Le Cellier at Epcot ( Grilled steak, pasta and the other typical kids foods)
Via Napoli at Epcot ( Ham & cheese calzone, spaghetti & meatballs)

Just a few we've eaten at in the last 2 to 3 months!

I think many Disney restaurants try to add regular food to the kids menus, rather than nugget, mac/cheese and or pizza!

My kids are not fans of the kids meals at WDW. The chicken nuggets they serve the kids are nasty and they are not fans of the mac and cheese either. When we do the meal plan I ask for a couple of the chicken strips instead for my kids or if I'm paying out of pocket I order an adult meal and they split it.

If you go to this link: http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm you can check out all the menus at WDW and see which ones have more appetizing options. Another alternative is to eat meals at buffets because then they can eat whatever they want, although buffets can get old very quickly.

Our last couple of trips, I've started making most of our meals (we stay DVC) and just eat a few meals out. I must say I loved it so much more even though it meant I had to cook a little hear and there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter