Which restaurant for special birthday?

tinkerbell181

Mouseketeer
Help! I just can't decide. It will be hubby's 40th birthday. Just the two of us. Somewhere quiet.....romantic....nice view.....fabulous menu.....at one of the resorts, or in a park, or downtown disney....any recommendations for a special memorable dinner (we did the one at the France pavillion last year for our anniversary and it was great!). Thank you in advance for any guidance!:confused3

Narcoossee's. See the fireworks and water pagent. For our anniversary they printed special menus with our name on them, they might do the same for a birthday. It is tough to get a window seat but if you request it they will try to accommodate you.:)

COMPLETELY AGREE with Narcoossee's, unless you are in a real mood to get all dressed up, in which case you cannot beat the food at Victoria and Albert's.

Have you been to California Grill? I loved it. I LOVED IT! My DH and I left the kids with my parents and we had a wonderful dinner. The atmosphere is perfect--fun, and just private enough. We also had a great server who seemed to know just what we wanted before we did. Wish I remembered his name! Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter