Which Restaurant for Lunch Reception?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by simplymel3, Dec 29, 2010.

1. simplymel3

simplymel3 Mouseketeer

Hello,

I am having a 10:00 am wedding ceremony at Sea Breeze Point. Where are we able to have a nice lunch reception, perhaps at a Disney resort, versus at a Disney park?

Thanks in advance,
    simplymel3

2. Boardwalk_bride

Boardwalk_bride Married in WDW :)

How many people are you having....there are a lot off good private locations but most have an $1000 food and beverage minimum. I think the only restaurants open at the Epcot area resorts would be ESPN, Big River Grille, Cape May Cafe and Kouzina.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. simplymel3

simplymel3 Mouseketeer

About 15 - 18 guests...thanks for the reply btw. I shall look into those restaurants.

5. disneygal922

disneygal922 DIS Veteran

Are you an Escape wedding? We had a wishes lunch reception for 29 people in the Napa room at the California Grill. It was perfect. I think the Sonoma Room there may be a tad smaller if you wanted to look into that too.

6. simplymel3

simplymel3 Mouseketeer

Yes...it's an Escape wedding. Well, I came across Portobello's and Fulton's Crab House, both in DTD.

Any opinions about these sites will be greatly appreciated...as well as any other sites you guys can think of.

:)

7. scootert

scootert DIS Veteran

There are also some nice restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin hotels... they aren't Disney owned, so I don't know if that would work for you or not....