Which resorts to visit?

jfis1020

Mrs. Preferred View
We are going to FL next weekend for a conference but not staying on property..

i would say definitely, gf, contempory and poly- but i'm sure they' ll all be great over the holidays.

have fun! :cool1:

We took a day out last year and just visited the deluxe resorts for their decorations. I liked the WL the best. It's just so warm and homey with the huge fireplace by the tree. We could sit for hours and just look at the tree. The gingerbread house in the GF is worth a trip but it's so busy all the time. The Boardwalk Inn has a Donald Duck theme that is a must to see. AKL is also nice. The tree is decorated with animal carvings! CR is a little cold for me but then again, it's contemporary deco. And I really don't remember anything at the Poly so I'm not sure if we missed it or it just wasn't memorable.

All of the Deluxe resorts have really nice/elaborate holiday displays. My favorites are at the Boardwalk and Beach Club (chocolate show pieces) and WL (tree and overall theme).

My favorites are GF for the gingerbread house and WL for the rustic very tall Christmas tree.

I was just wondering about this. I plan want to visit WL for a day while staying at a cheaper resort. Do peoople do that? I would like to see it before I pay big bucks. ( we need a 1 bedroom at least)

If you mean hang out in the lobby and walk around checking it all out, absolutley, it's a great way to get a feel for the resort to see if you really like the atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts