Which resorts have Halloween Activities on the 31st of Oct?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
Do every resort have activities for Halloween? Such as Trick or Treat? Costume contests? I have found little information on the web

I'm wondering this also. We've stayed at SSR over Halloween for the past 2 years and it was great. They had trick or treating at the resort, games with prizes and Mickey and Minnie came dressed as a Prince and Princess. We are staying at the GFV this year and I'm anxious to hear what they do!

We did port Orleans riverside last year and they did Halloween activities with sweets and games I'm now wondering if caribbean beach do anything for when we go next year?

I know the Boardwalk has a DJ, Dancing, Trick or treating and some games.
I feel like Disney is tight lipped about the parties at the resorts. I would like to check out some of the other resorts on Halloween night but I haven't heard or seen much.

I have been wondering this as well we arrive at about 2pm on Halloween. We are spending our first night at All Star Movies before switching to Old Key west on Nov 1st.
We have contemplated the Halloween party but I am just afraid of the insane crowds. I have even wondered about activities at DTD.

Fort Wilderness campgrounds has trick or treat but its only for the guest staying at the camp grounds.

I called SSR they confirmed that that they do have something planned. Calendar will not be out until Oct 1st. So I am clearing our schedule. Breakfast at Cape May and some a resort day.

The GF had a DJ and Mickey and Mini came out in Frontierland costumes -- they gave away so much candy that I think my niece is still eating it.

Tom

Hrm, maybe I'll call up CBR and find out too :) We will be attending the MNSSHP on Halloween night but during the day would be nice to participate in something if it's available :)

Hrm, maybe I'll call up CBR and find out too :) We will be attending the MNSSHP on Halloween night but during the day would be nice to participate in something if it's available :)

If you find out about Caribbean beach can you let me no as would be nice when we go next year to maybe plan.

I had an Epcot day/night planned, but I might be open to switching it to a free night at a resort. Is it really that exciting? Is it very crowded? I just am torn between staying at Epcot or going to one of the resorts for something different.

It will literally be our last night at Disney so we'll have done parks all week, but we can trick or treat at home next year, ykwim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter