Which resort has the best food court (counter service)?

Tammy296

DIS Veteran
The title says it all...

Arriving at beach club on apr 11 trying to decide where to eat first. Will not be visiting a park. Also, I am not using the dining plan - paying oop. First solo trip!

:cool1:

Our favorite resort CS is Captain Cooks at the Poly, followed by Roaring Forks at the WL and Mara at AKL.

John & Kevin did a review of the new AoA food court. They said it was pretty good with variety. It might be fun to check out the newest resort and have lunch there.

The Mara @ AKL - Captain Cooks @ the Poly - POP also has a great QS - the menu at AOA looks very good.

Have you considered heading to DTD? Earl of Sandwich is a great option when paying OOP. :)

Any of the All Stars or POR. POR is the only food court that has a station where you get to pick your own pasta, sauce, and toppings. Very good! They also have a magic cookie bar that is wonderful!

The Coronado Springs Resort has the best food court... though I have not tried them all.

We like to head over to POR to eat every once in a while. Used to go to Pepper Market at CS, but don't care for it anymore.

Captain Cook's at the Poly!! Although it's not a CS, I would also recommend looking into Beaches and Cream at the BC since that is where you are staying. You don't need a reservation. We got seated right away when we went during our February trip and had our food within 10 minutes or so. The service and the food were great.

I think POR is the biggest with the most variety. The make your own pasta and make your own salads are really good.

We loved Port Orleans Riverside Food Court during our stay. We have stayed mostly at Poly and love CC for delicious foods specific to that resort. However, the large variety of foods at POR can't be beat.:goodvibes

I actually enjoy the Flatbread pizzas and sandwiches at The BC Marketplace. Also Hurricane Hannah's at SAB was just renovated and the new menu looks great.:thumbsup2
Get ice cream at the BC to go window :)

how could I forget... Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD is fantastic and like no other CS around

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter