Which Resort gets the pkg discount??

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Month look at : December 08-14 ,2013

Which of these Resorts usally gets the package discount(free dining) :
POR or POFQ ???

TIA

Both should get it, provided there are discounts for that time-period (which there usually are as this is still Value season).

Every resort generally has rooms under each promotion. However, the number of rooms available under the promos varies by resort. POFQ has a lot fewer rooms than POR. It is a popular resort and the rooms available with the promo get booked quickly. It is not unusual to see reports here on the DIS about all promo rooms at POFQ being sold out.

When I was looking at the free dining pkg there was a black out until Dec. 10 - that was last week so I don't know if it's changed.

tkbbmom said:
When I was looking at the free dining pkg there was a black out until Dec. 10 - that was last week so I don't know if it's changed.

I may be wrong but I believe they're trying to predict for 2014 :)

if it's the dates listed chances are there won't be any free dining as that's going to be Pop Warner week next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter