Which Resort for 5k at Epcot 5:30am race

HamiHarri

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
Me, my DH, DD (8) and DD(3) are trying to figure out which resort is the best option for the 5K race at Epcot on the 22nd of Feb at 5:30am

Right now, it looks like our options are Caribbean Beach or Port Orleans? I'm leaning towards Caribbean Beach as we've stayed at Port Orleans several times, but will it still be in refurbishments by Feb?

We'll be coming from BC, so 5:30am on our first morning is going to come quick. Is the bus the only way to get to epcot at that time? It looks like the Minnie vans don't run early enough.

Should we get a cab? If we do the bus, what time should we be at the stop?

Thanks for any and all tips! It will be our first race!

Common areas of Caribbean Beach will be done before the end of the year. Either resort should be fine.

5:30 is when the race starts but you should be in your corral prior to that. Buses start running at 2:30-3AM and usually they recommend you be on a bus by 3:30-4AM in case of delays with the busing and such. You could take a cab/Uber if you wanted as well.

Buses start running at 2:30-3AM and usually they recommend you be on a bus by 3:30-4AM in case of delays with the busing and such. You could take a cab/Uber if you wanted as well.

Yep.

Or drive your own car if you really wanted to.

I assume you have someone to watch the 3 year old?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!