Which resale companies are reputable to deal with please?

Bertie131

DIS Veteran
I know the Timeshare store is since it is on this site, but do you recommend others? Just starting all my research for a resale contract and I guess this is one of the first steps. Do you then talk with these companies on the phone or is it all done online? Thanks so much.

I had a great experience with Sharon at Fidelity - we spoke once or twice by phone but most of the communication was by email.

"Reputable" is one of those loaded terms that probably isn't a good word choice, because all of the major brokers are reputable. They are all duly licensed and regulated by the State of Florida, and in fact, have to conform to exactly the same standards of ethical and professional conduct as Disney itself.

"Effective" is probably a different story, and each of us can only draw on our own experiences. I have bought and sold through The Timeshare Store, the long-time sponsor of these boards -- and have had amazing service from them. To me, they are the pros -- the standard the others try to match.

But all of the major players are certainly "reputable."

Another who has used our sponsor, The Timeshare Store, to buy and sell. Highly recommend them for their knowledge and service. When considering a broker, use the BBB to check on the company and the state to check on the broker's license.

bdoleary said:
I had a great experience with Sharon at Fidelity - we spoke once or twice by phone but most of the communication was by email.

Couldn't agree more!! She is second to none and I have tried "the sponsor" too. I'm on my fourth offer and second ROFR with Sharon and she is fast, responsive, honest, and fair. She will not baulk at any offer you make-she does her job and presents it to the seller. Highly recommended!!

Ive dealt with TSS and Fidelity and had great experiences with buying and selling at both.

Thank you so much for the great responses! I have contacted one of the companies and they do not have anything that I am looking for at this time. I am on the e-mail list. Do you guys recommend get my name in several of the companies so I can have a wider pool to choose from? TIA!

I would.

Thank you so much for the great responses! I have contacted one of the companies and they do not have anything that I am looking for at this time. I am on the e-mail list. Do you guys recommend get my name in several of the companies so I can have a wider pool to choose from? TIA!

Bertie131 said:

Definitely recommend you get your name on several lists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter