Which radio station in Orlando for top 40 music?

riu girl

DIS Veteran
Whic radio station should we tune in to in the Orlando area to hear TOP 40 type music?

Thank you

How about oldies but goodies while this thread is giving out great information!!

Thanks...Ted

I remember the Party 95.3 going through I-4 Orlando, that adrenaline rush lol. Now it's a rap/r&b station called The Power. I guess they're popular then Techno. I like rap and r&b but aren't there too much? :(

How about oldies but goodies while this thread is giving out great information!!

Thanks...Ted

For oldies

98.9 WMMO "Soft Rock and Roll of Yesterday and Today"
96.5 WHTQ "Orlando's Classic Rock Station"
105.9 WOCL "Orlando's Greatest Hits" (although, they've gone all "holiday" until after christmas)

For oldies

98.9 WMMO "Soft Rock and Roll of Yesterday and Today"
96.5 WHTQ "Orlando's Classic Rock Station"
105.9 WOCL "Orlando's Greatest Hits" (although, they've gone all "holiday" until after christmas)

None of those goes back beyond the 70s tho--for anything older, you pretty much have to try AM.

I always listen to 106.7 XL or 107.1 which I think is out of Melbourne but you can listen to it in Orlando anyways.Didn't 105.9 used to be rock,I used to listen to them somewhat but I think they changed formats.

Yes, 105.9 is now Oldies.

The good thing about Orlando, especially the Disney area is that you get the Tampa stations too. Mix 100.7 tends to play top 40 type music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter