Which Princess Meal?

glencoe

DIS Veteran
Ok here is the deal, I have 10 and 6 yr old boys and a sweet 3 yr old princess. Last time at WDW I brought just my daughter to Akerhouse for the princess breakfast, it was really great character interaction-food ok. Lets me honest do we care about the food if our kids get to see their favorite characters!?
Anyway hearing that CRT is the one to get, I luckily called yesterday and had my choice of times!! I was shocked because I know how hard it is to get.

I know Cinderella is at CRT but who else? They said cindy greets you for a photo but then her "friends" are around during the meal-WHAT FRIENDS? the mice? her stepsisters? What is the meal also- I am trading 2 TS off the dining plan for this-is it really worth it?

I am thinking to go back to Akerhouse because there are so many characters that she loves, I am not sure Cindy's friends will thrill her!!!

All suggestions would be appreciated before I cancel my CRT ressie for my daughter and I (leaving the hubby and boys behind? or would they think this is ok? )

:rolleyes:

We've done the CRT breakfast, before it went up in price. It was neat once, but not something we'll do again now that it is 2 credits.

We've been to Norway for the princess breakfast and enjoyed that very much.

And we've been to 1900 Park Fare's dinner buffet with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and the mice. The food was great and the character interaction was better than at other meals. With both CRT and Norway the characters came around once each. At 1900 they kept coming around until we left, so we got to see each more than once.

Have you thought about trying 1900? The boys probably wouldn't mind that one as it's not princess overkill.

I did not know 1900 was a princess option!!! W/ my first girl and only our second disney trip w/ a girl this is all new to me! I put the boys on a pirate cruise, maybe I will try to book 1900 while they are on their cruise! I did not know Cinderella was there.

By the way who is at The Castle besides Cindy, is it really neat to go there or not really worth the money?

thanks for the info

When we were at the CRT breakfast in late 2004 the characters were all princesses--Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, and Mary Poppins. I don't know if the breakfast characters have changed now that the pricing has increased or not.

From what I've read on here, lunch and dinner characters are Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, and maybe the mice??? I don't think any other princesses appear as a rule.

Yep, 1900 has Cinderella's Gala Feast for DINNER, as I mentioned in my earlier post. However, don't mistake this for their breakfast where the characters will be Pooh friends and Alice in Wonderland friends.

Is there anyway I can find out who will be there? The cm when I called just said Cindy and "friends" when I asked more specific, she could not tell me who.

I want to do bibbidy boppidiy boutique (I spelled that wrong!) before we go to our meal w/ the princesses too!

this whole princess thing is getting out of control!

:rotfl2:

I went to CRT last year and we saw Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Mary Poppins. Not sure why Mary Poppins is considered a "princess", but it was nice to see her. Also, the Fairy Godmother was in the lobby.

Thanks for all the info, now is there a difference who you see between the breakfast or lunch meal? Although she loves Cindy, she equally loves Belle, Aurora, ect. I am going nuts w/ this because I am hoping I can do this while the boys are on their pirate cruise!! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter