Which Patreon level to be able to hear Podcast After Show?

heidica

Hooked on Disney!
Is it the $3/month or $5/month membership? Since this is a fairly new feature to DIS Unplugged Patreon subscribers it's not in the different membership level descriptions on the Patreon website. TIA!

Can anyone with the Patreon access confirm if there is any audio content with that access, or is it all just video-based? The Patreon descriptions do say there are audio podcasts by Ryno and Pete at various levels, but wasn't sure if that was current. Can any audio content be synced with podcast apps? Thanks!

Can anyone with the Patreon access confirm if there is any audio content with that access, or is it all just video-based? The Patreon descriptions do say there are audio podcasts by Ryno and Pete at various levels, but wasn't sure if that was current. Can any audio content be synced with podcast apps? Thanks!

It is mostly video now. Pete used to do some audio-only solo shows, but he recently replaced that with the Saturday night live streams. Ryno releases audio movie reviews every now and then too. Almost everything is video.

Does Pete do most of the Patreon shows. Considering subbing if he does.

Does Pete do most of the Patreon shows. Considering subbing if he does.
Changes, but generally if he's on the main show, he'll be on the after show. Plus - don't forget - Pete/Drake do the Saturday night "Games and Dreams", usually at 8 p.m, Eastern (but time has changed a few times, you will get an email with ay changes and the access link if you're signed up at that tier) and Pete is always there, since it's at his house - in his office It's very intimate, and they take questions, so it's nice. That might be for $5 and above Tier, not sure. Tried to look now, and didn't see it anywhere. If I find out a a later time, I'll amend this post.

For me - The "extra content" is really nice, and much appreciated, but I joined when it was first offered several years ago to support the show, and "thank" them for all they did. I also went to a higher tier during Covid, knowing I was helping keep people on the payroll during hard times.

Last edited:
Changes, but generally if he's on the main show, he'll be on the after show. Plus - don't forget - Pete/Drake do the Saturday night "Games and Dreams", usually at 8 p.m, Eastern (but time has changed a few times, you will get an email with ay changes and the access link if you're signed up at that tier) and Pete is always there, since it's at his house - in his office It's very intimate, and they take questions, so it's nice. That might be for $5 and above Tier, not sure. Tried to look now, and didn't see it anywhere. If I find out a a later time, I'll amend this post.

Also with this, you don't have to watch live, it's there to watch later which is often what I do.

Also with this, you don't have to watch live, it's there to watch later which is often what I do.
Yep, me too. I often don't bother to watch live, because the chat goes SO fast, and my eyes are bad, so trying to keep up really stresses me out. :o

Right now, most of the content we produce for Patreon is for all tiers. The exception is some early releases and Patreon Exclusive videos still go to select tiers. Let's call it try before you buy. Anyone can come in at the lowest tier and get an idea for everything that we have, and sometime in the future, we are going to restructure our tiers. The Patreon After Show should always be for all tiers, but some of the other content currently available for all tiers could move into higher paid tiers. When we are comfortable in the content we offer and the knowledge we'll be able to maintain schedules to deliver the releases as well, that's when any changes will happen. But for now, give what you can and hopefully you enjoy what you get in return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter