Which parks would you choose for Monday and Friday?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I cannot make a discussion on what parks to choose. I have AK on Sunday, but am frustrated trying to figure out which would be best those days. What parks do you do on Monday and Friday?

Hi, If going shortly I might avoid Epcot on Fridays ( afternoon and evening) as during Food and Wine more locals may attend and reports in the past have suggested the park gets busier and possibly less well behaved ( due to alcohol) for a small minority of people.

Hi, If going shortly I might avoid Epcot on Fridays ( afternoon and evening) as during Food and Wine more locals may attend and reports in the past have suggested the park gets busier and possibly less well behaved ( due to alcohol) for a small minority of people.
It will be the week after Thanksgiving. I know the Festival of the Holidays will going on then though.

I'm kind of random about it and there is no reason for what I choose. We will be arriving tomorrow (I know not smart on my part planning to arrive on Labor Day but I didn't realize it was) and it is only a half park day for us. Since we are staying at the Dolphin and F&W is our jam, I booked Epcot for Monday. We have 5 day park tickets. We are leaving on Saturday. I knew I wanted to book HS for two days just in case we didn't get a boarding group on the first day so I ended up booking it for Wens and Friday. Just random really. We have park hoppers (and always do) so we really just pick any old park to start out at and move on. I did book MK for a non party day but that wasn't on purpose, just random. I booked AK for Tues. because I knew we would have to ride a bus to get there so I figured get it out of the way. Then HS on Wens and Fri so that left Thurs for MK, just random. We will hop over to Epcot every day.

I'm kind of random about it and there is no reason for what I choose. We will be arriving tomorrow (I know not smart on my part planning to arrive on Labor Day but I didn't realize it was) and it is only a half park day for us. Since we are staying at the Dolphin and F&W is our jam, I booked Epcot for Monday. We have 5 day park tickets. We are leaving on Saturday. I knew I wanted to book HS for two days just in case we didn't get a boarding group on the first day so I ended up booking it for Wens and Friday. Just random really. We have park hoppers (and always do) so we really just pick any old park to start out at and move on. I did book MK for a non party day but that wasn't on purpose, just random. I booked AK for Tues. because I knew we would have to ride a bus to get there so I figured get it out of the way. Then HS on Wens and Fri so that left Thurs for MK, just random. We will hop over to Epcot every day.
I was thinking about getting hoppers. Epcot is the only park that stays open later.

I cannot make a discussion on what parks to choose. I have AK on Sunday, but am frustrated trying to figure out which would be best those days. What parks do you do on Monday and Friday?

I would do Magic Kingdom on either day as there may be less people on both days since there are more crowds at MK on weekends. We went last Friday to MK and it was incredibly low crowds. When we went back on Sunday, it was a lot more crowded.

I would do Magic Kingdom on either day as there may be less people on both days since there are more crowds at MK on weekends. We went last Friday to MK and it was incredibly low crowds. When we went back on Sunday, it was a lot more crowded.
The problem is they have the after hour events for MK on Friday. I have always read Mondays are crowded for MK

The problem is they have the after hour events for MK on Friday. I have always read Mondays are crowded for MK

What dates are you looking at going? I can check what Touring Plans has to say. I think MK on Friday would actually be pretty nice up till 7pm as most won't go there if they're also doing Boo Bash. We were there last Friday and it was a breeze most of the day.

What dates are you looking at going? I can check what Touring Plans has to say. I think MK on Friday would actually be pretty nice up till 7pm as most won't go there if they're also doing Boo Bash. We were there last Friday and it was a breeze most of the day.
November 29 and December 3rd. There is the Christmas after hours on the 3rd. We have park reservations at MK for Wednesday right now.

Right now Touring plans shows MK on both November 29th and December 3rd as a level 3 crowds. I'd just take your pick I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter