Which park/resort/etc. did you (or did/do you want to) work at?

I didn't like Candy Cauldron but I am allergic to peanuts to the touch and wearing gloves didn't help so I didn't have to work there very long. The rest were great though. D Street was my favorite. But all of them had a great group of leaders who were like friends. DQ up stairs in the art gallery place is just a little boring. But it's nice to have sometime to yourself sometimes.:thumbsup2

Eik! I imagine that wouldn't be good at all.

Do the non-vinyl things in Dstreet actually sell? That's always been a hot question among the WDW vinyl fans lol

Eik! I imagine that wouldn't be good at all.

Do the non-vinyl things in Dstreet actually sell? That's always been a hot question among the WDW vinyl fans lol

Oh yeah they sell a lot of t shirts and toys there along with the vinyl you might actually be surprised too if you do work there. One of my favorite shirts is from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter