Which Paid Event?

Trinity88

DIS Veteran
We'll be arriving at Beach Club on Dec 7th. I just found out that I got a great job, after being home with the kids for 6 years! So I'm thinking about splurging on our upcoming trip with a paid event. We're already doing the Christmas Party. I need opinions on events that you enjoyed the most!

I'm leaning towards EMM at DHS, but I'm not sure. I do have one FP for slinky dog during our trip.

I also considered Tony's parade viewing during the party, but, while we want to see the parade, we don't care *that* much about our view. My family's priority is rides, then shows, so Tony's seems like a time sink we don't need.

So what paid events are your favourite?

Of the two you mention, I would do DHS EMM. I agree that, if you aren't all that interested in the parade view, the Tony's party at MVMCP will be a time sink. Maybe also consider one of the Ultimate VIP tours (one of the group ones)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter