Which option would you choose here in regards to tickets

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Option #1-
Three APs to waterparks & three DAH tickets at the AK- 815.00

Option #2-
One night at POR with three 2-day theme park tickets, with one free day at a waterpark

Definitely leaning towards #2 for a short trip in June, but would anyone else pick the other?

I'd pick option 2.

But, don't really understand the parameters of your trip.

Are you just going for one night and is room added into the $835 cost?

Where will you stay with option one?

Option 2. I would always like more park days than waterpark days, but we aren’t fans of Disney’s waterParks. Not enough to do at them for more than a couple hours for my family.

Option 2. I would always like more park days than waterpark days, but we aren’t fans of Disney’s waterParks. Not enough to do at them for more than a couple hours for my family.
Well during the heat I am way more a fan of the water parks verses the theme parks. Originally was going to do a water park only trip but husband has been nagging to see Pandora so I was trying to compromise.

Well during the heat I am way more a fan of the water parks verses the theme parks. Originally was going to do a water park only trip but husband has been nagging to see Pandora so I was trying to compromise.

Then you've answered your own question! Waterparks and DAH gets everyone what they want. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!