Which ones are monorail resorts?

AliceinMaryland

Mouseketeer
Ok so from what I've gathered, Poly, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary, are monorail resorts. Are there any others? Thanks :)

That's it... well, and Bay Lake Tower now, too.

Otherwise, Wildnerness Lodge is a quick boat and bus ride away from MK.

Awesome, thanks! Is BLT a part of the Contemporary? The newest part or something?? And I forgot about the boat ride for Fort Wilderness. Is there any other resorts that use the boat also?

I noticed we have the same ticker! We are also going to our first MNSSHP!! Can't wait!!

Awesome, thanks! Is BLT a part of the Contemporary? The newest part or something?? And I forgot about the boat ride for Fort Wilderness. Is there any other resorts that use the boat also?

I noticed we have the same ticker! We are also going to our first MNSSHP!! Can't wait!!

Not just Fort Wilderness but Wilderness Lodge also.

I also believe you can take the boat from any of the monorail resorts if you'd rather travel that way.

BLT is the new DVC building next to the Contemporary. There is a walkway connecting the two buildings.

Bay Lake Tower is connected to the 4th floor of the Contemporary by a skybridge, however anyone staying at Bay Lake Tower needs to get the Monorail from the Contemporary since it doesn't stop there. So I guess it's up to each person if they want to call it a Monorail Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter