Which one would you pick for a QS dinner?

Which would you choose and why?

• Casey's Corner

• Cosmic Ray's

• Lunching Pad

• Pecos Bill

• Tortuga Tavern

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cosmic Ray's (menu here)
It has a HUGE selection - everyone can find something they like there.

My husband love their Chicken and Ribs combo, the Rotisserie Chicken is delicious. The topping bar is awesome, and the kids' salad choice is a nice change of pace.

Definitely Cosmic Rays! I love the rotisserie chicken meal, it's big enough to split and there is a lot of seating. Second choice would be Pecos Bills.

Thanks everyone for your input. I kind of like the selection with Cosmic Ray's, so we'll probably stick to what we know.

Columbia Harbour House would be my first choice but Cosmic Rays would be my first choice from the list. Good variety and decent quality. I don't think Pecos Bill's is very good. I was there twice last year and was underwhelmed both times by the burgers.

Its a tough call between Cosmic Rays and Caseys but I chose Cosmic Rays. If your on the DDP the 1/2 a rotissery chicken, ribs, mash and green beans (number 1 at Bay1 Ithink!) is amazing!!!!! There is so much food that I can split this with my son and still have some left over. Another plus for Cosmic Rays is that it is indoor seating and a TON of it!!! Caseys is great. I love to be able to sit in the bistro style seating outside, but sometimes its soooo hot and the tables are hard to get. The hot dogs are average but the mini corn dogs are awesome!! Its a great place to sit if there is a parade going by and you dont want to be on the curb!

It's a tie between Casey's and Pecos Bills. If you're looking for something to grab and go, I'd do Casey's because seating is very limited. However, if you're looking to sit and rest for a few, I'd do Pecos. Never had a bad meal at either, we usually do lunch at one and dinner at another. The hot dogs at Casey's are enough to fill you up, they're huge! These are the two CS restaurants that my picky DH and stepdaughters love. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter